Friday, October 1, 2010

In the works...

I am really excited to announce that I will be doing 5 hair makeovers!

This idea popped into my head this morning, and I think it is brilliant if I do say so myself! I still need to work out a few kinks but I am so excited about it that I couldn't resist telling you about it.

I will feature 1 make over each month for 5 months starting in October.

To enter you must be willing to cut and color your hair and be open to new ideas. You also must be willing to pay for the cost of product. *Each color application is $10 which is an awesome deal!!* You must be willing to be photographed and have a spotlight on my blog.

In the end you will receive beautiful hair, a make up session with a professional , and a photo shoot session.

Stay tuned for more info and ways to enter.

Please follow my blog by clicking the follow button on the side ----------->
and tell all your friends and family about it!!

*I am looking for a photographer and a make up artist that would be willing to help me with this project, if you are interested please let me know. *

Here is a sneak peak of some before and afters that I have done before.


...Whitney's before...

..... Whitney's After......

...Ashlee's before...


No comments:

Post a Comment