Thursday, October 3, 2013

Disney Princess Hair...

All those pretty Princesses and their flowing pretty hair... WE ALL WANT IT! 




 And some of us are lucky enough to be able to pull off the perfect red hair! Like this client below. Don't you love it!? (I can't take credit for doing this color this time around...  This is her second time in and the stylist remembered to snap a picture.)  But when this client came in the first time and requested red hair I had the pleasure of having her in my chair. When she told me what she wanted, at first I questioned it... are you sure you want little mermaid hair? YEP! I am so happy with how it turned out and just as happy the second time when I got to visit with her again.
Also this client reminds me of why I love my job! She made such and impression on me and was a pleasure to meet and talk with.

No comments:

Post a Comment