Thursday, October 3, 2013
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Want to make your curly hair more manageable?.......... YES
Want to make your hair shine?........... YES
Want to make your hair silky, soft, and conditioned?........ YES
Want to take less time blow drying your hair?........ YES
Want all of the above and for it to last up to 4 months?....... YES
Well you should try this new smoothing system by Chi, it's amazing! I took a class last week and I am now certified to preform the Chi ultimate blowout service in the salon.
Look at my before and after...
What is the Chi Blowout?
From the manufacturer's website:
Call the JCP salon today and set up your next appointment! 801-852-3530
I can't wait to see you there!
Thursday, August 1, 2013
1.It's always good to try new things
2. It's good to challenge ourselves and get out of our comfort zone.
3. It will get my creative juices flowing... (they have been a little rusty lately) and lets be honest no one wants a hairstylist that is stuck in a rut, and only does the same two haircuts or styles on everyone.
4. I will make mistakes... it's just bound to happen. As long as I learn from my mistakes they will be discoveries and opportunity to grow.
4. With practice I will become a better hairstylist and it will help me with my every day to day clients.
WIN WIN WIN!
So with that being said I watched a youtube video today and took a stab at it.
1. I really wish my doll head had blond hair!
2. Because she has brown hair I should have used black hair ties.
3. Because she has brown hair I wish I would have left it nice and smooth instead of adding the crimping in there. When I crimped the hair it just turned out looking like a rats nest instead of how it looks in the youtube movie.
4. I think I would like to add braids in somewhere if I did this again.
Ok so now it's your turn to challenge me... send me a picture or a clip of something you would like me to try and recreate and I will post it here on the blog... READY GO!!
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
This August we are doing $10 kids cuts for back to school which is an awesome deal!
I thought it would be fun to share some ideas for little kids... here a a few pictures I found.
The bob cut always looks cute and fresh on little girls. You can ware the bob with some bangs or with out. This style will require you to blow dry with a round brush. You'll want to remember to use a heat protectant in the hair if you are blow-drying or using the flat iron.
Long hair is also fun but will require you to spend some time styling it or you'll probably end up with a tangled mess. The nice thing about long hair is the amount of different styles you can do. If you need help looking for ideas pinterest has lots or YouTube (click here for one of my favorite ones).
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
While looking at pinterest I came across this beauty -------------->
I wish I knew who the makeup artist was so I could give them some credit and pick their brain on what products they used... but I am coming up empty handed in my search.
However I thought it would be fun to share what products I would use to try and recreate it.
LIPS- I would use Snob from M.A.C
CHEEKS- I would use HD Microfinish Blush in First Kiss - bright apricot by Make up For Ever
EYES- 44 LASH by M.A.C, Urban Decay Eye-shadow Primer, Rule eye-shadow by M.A.C and Shroom eye-shadow by M.A.C
Let me know if you try it out and what products you ended up using... I would love to see it!!
Have a Happy Spring DAY!
Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
I've mentioned before on facebook that I now sale Li Lash, which is an eyelash stimulator. I have had a few people ask me about it so I wanted to tell you some information about Li Lash.
- Apply once a day, morning or evening, to clean dry skin. Allow LiLash to dry for 2 to 3 minutes before applying other cosmetics.
- Remove the applicator from the tube and carefully wipe off any excess product on the inside of the tube.
- Apply the applicator to the skin of the upper eyelid along the lash line from inner to outer corner of the eye. See illustration below. A single application stroke is all that is required. LiLash is highly concentrated so little is needed for your best lashes
Though the Lilash formula is safe for even the most sensitive eyes, there are some possible side effects may occur. First, some people noticed that there was burning and itchiness if it gets to the eyes. It may last for a couple of minutes. It feels like the burning sensation you get when you get shampoo in your eye. Others found that the formula caused swelling around the eye and discoloration of the upper lid. However, all side effects were easily reversible.
As mentioned earlier I am selling this product for $125 right now, if you are interested please let me know either on this blog in the comments, or on my facebook page.
If you have any other question feel free to ask me, or you can visit Li Lash FAQ's HERE.
Most of my information about Li Lash was found HERE.
Sales for $140 - Buy NOW for only $125!