1.It's always good to try new things
2. It's good to challenge ourselves and get out of our comfort zone.
3. It will get my creative juices flowing... (they have been a little rusty lately) and lets be honest no one wants a hairstylist that is stuck in a rut, and only does the same two haircuts or styles on everyone.
4. I will make mistakes... it's just bound to happen. As long as I learn from my mistakes they will be discoveries and opportunity to grow.
4. With practice I will become a better hairstylist and it will help me with my every day to day clients.
WIN WIN WIN!
So with that being said I watched a youtube video today and took a stab at it.
1. I really wish my doll head had blond hair!
2. Because she has brown hair I should have used black hair ties.
3. Because she has brown hair I wish I would have left it nice and smooth instead of adding the crimping in there. When I crimped the hair it just turned out looking like a rats nest instead of how it looks in the youtube movie.
4. I think I would like to add braids in somewhere if I did this again.
Ok so now it's your turn to challenge me... send me a picture or a clip of something you would like me to try and recreate and I will post it here on the blog... READY GO!!