Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter Weekend Makeup

I am so happy that it's Easter time and Spring time! Spring Time is my FAVORITE time of the year.

While looking at pinterest I came across this beauty -------------->
I wish I knew who the makeup artist was so I could give them some credit and pick their brain on what products they used... but I am coming up empty handed in my search.

However I thought it would be fun to share what products I would use to try and recreate it.





LIPS- I would use Snob from M.A.C













CHEEKS- I would use HD Microfinish Blush in First Kiss - bright apricot by Make up For Ever













EYES- 44 LASH by M.A.C, Urban Decay Eye-shadow Primer, Rule eye-shadow by M.A.C and Shroom eye-shadow by M.A.C











Let me know if you try it out and what products you ended up using... I would love to see it!!
                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                                        Have a Happy Spring DAY!




No comments:

Post a Comment