Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hot Trends for the Spring


Color Melting Your hair is still in... although some of the magazines are calling it Ombre Color now. Either ways it's a pretty fun look! It's great because it has a very natural, grown out sun-lightened feel to it.




This is one of my favorite things to do with my color clients, it always looks so pretty!







Retro styles are in right now. This would be fun to try out if you have a special event to attend. You'll need a small to medium curling iron to achieve this look.









Pixies- LOVE THEM!! Which is why I am having a hard time growing my hair out.





One thing you'll want to keep in mind is this hair cut is NOT for everyone, and to make sure your pixie has soft, feminine touches so you don't end up looking like a little boy.





With that said I would highly recommend it if you can rock it!

No comments:

Post a Comment