Thursday, April 21, 2011

Fun Hair Accessories That Are In Right Now...

Hair Clips





Clips are perfect for short pixie hair styles and I love to use them when I am trying to grow my bangs out. (Which, I think we can all agree when I say growing out your bangs is one big FAT pain!)


Headbands




I Love the flowers and the jewels on these headband! Headbands are nice when I don't have a lot of time to get ready. You can just pop one on your head and go out the door looking more put together.




Bridal or Prom






I am already married, and too old to go to prom but if I were to have an event where I had to do my hair fancy I would pick one of these, I LOVE them all!




Feathers



Feathers are really in right now! They are on cute headbands, clips, and even extensions.



No comments:

Post a Comment