Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dark Roots

Dark roots are HOT right now and it's not due to laziness! It's one of the latest trends right now in Hollywood and it looks really natural and gorgeous! Here are a few examples.




One of my biggest pet peeves when I was a blond was how often I had to touch up my roots. (I have naturally dark brown hair) so if I had longer hair I would totally opt for this look.

The nice thing about this look is that it's also less maintenance. It requires less trips to the salon because you don't have to get your roots touched every 6 weeks. You want the grown out, dark roots.

To achieve this look I do a technique that is called color melting. It's one of my favorite this to do when it comes to color. You don't get the fake stripy high light look and you can be creative with the colors. It's so much fun and looks so good!

This look is perfect for fall! You should defiantly try it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment