Monday, October 25, 2010

Perfect for Halloween and Everyday!!


Aren't these LOVELY!!?? You can purchase them HERE.

This is what MAC had to say:A potion to poison, an apple to bite, a spell to cast… Bad never looked so good. A crystal ball of colour created from our favourite Disney Venomous Villains, inspired by the three most infamously frosty, fabulous and formidable of Disney’s dark ladies… and one dastardly Dr. Facilier. Don’t you love it?

A MAC and Disney collaboration to celebrate the dark side in every one of us, in a glamorous sort of way. Who’s the fairest one of all? Four separate mini-collections, in haute animated couture. The incomparable Cruella De Vil and Snow White’s Evil Queen are dazzlingly devilish; Sleeping Beauty’s Maleficent and The Princess and the Frog’s DR. FACILIER, both up to no good on their own.You can’t help but wonder what it would be like to be one!

I grew up watching these movies and to this day love watching them, so I was pretty excited when I found out that make was coming out with this collection right before Halloween. (Perfect timing if you ask me.)

I really want them all but if I had to pick I think Maleficent would be my favorite in the MAC collection and in the Disney Movies... Who's your favorite Disney Villain??

No comments:

Post a Comment